Stainless steel SEMS screws are common fasteners. Compared with carbon steel screws, these screws feature a better rust resistance, corrosion resistance and temperature resistance, making them suitable for use in environmental protection equipment, medical equipment, communication equipment, power facilities, electronic products, pump valve pipes, building curtain walls, sports facilities, outdoor construction occasions and more.
1. Manufacturing standard: ZONFA satisfies the GB, ISO, DIN, ANSA, BS and JIS standards.
2. Material: copper, iron, stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel
3. Common washer material: 50# steel, 65Mn, 60# steel, 45#steel, stainless steel
4. Head type: wafer head, pan head, cheese head, flat head, button head, hex head,
5. Recess type: cross recess, slot recess, Phillips slotted combination recess, 6 lobe recess, slotted 6 lobe recess, tamperproof 6 lobe recess, pozi recess, hex recess, torx recess
6. Diameter range: M3-M8.
We can provide customized products to meet client requirements for head type, dimensions, hardness and materials. Please contact us for more information.