Stainless steel micro screws are perhaps the most commonly used screw. Compared to carbon steel screws, a stainless steel micro screw has better mechanical properties including rust resistance, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. Stainless steel micro screws are widely used in environmental protection equipment, medical equipment, communication equipment, power facilities, electronic products, instruments, food machinery, petrochemical, pump valve pipes, building curtain walls, sports facilities, and outdoor decorations.
1. Certification: GB, ISO, DIN, ANSA, BS, JIS
2. Materials: Stainless steel
3. Common materials: SUS304, SUS316, SUS302, SUS 301, SUS201
4. Head: wafer head, pan head, cheese head, flat head, button head, hex head,
5. Recess type: cross recess, slot recess, Phillips slotted combination recess, 6 lobe recess, slotted 6 lobe recess, tamperproof 6 lobe recess, pozi recess, hex recess, torx recess
6. Diameter: M1.0-M8
7. Strength level: 4.8, 5.8, 6.8, 9.8, 10.9, 12.9
8. Surface treatment: Zinc-plated, Nickel-plated
We also provide custom stainless steel micro screws to meet your requirements for size, head, outlook, hardness, materials, and more.